Nucleotide Student Modeling Pack Teacher Resources
Activities and Recommendations
1. Create a DNA sequence using half of your DNA nucleotides, then use the helicase and DNA polymerase to model replication.
2. Model transcription with the RNA polymerase.
3. Develop your own materials to model translation. Or, purchase our tRNA Expansion Pack and use this printable ribosome (available in color or black and white).
4. Model the action of restriction enzymes.
5. Model cycles 1 and 2 of PCR. Use the RNA pieces as primers.